RSS

.....

Today.. We had the last sports practice..Kind of happy.. but not really happy.. Because it was so tired!! And Mas.. she suddenly became weird.. So quiet at class.. Bad mood I think.. If possible.. I want to ask her to bring camera tomorrow.. for the "MERENTAS DESA" But she went back just like that. .Dont know what's her problem is.. 
Actually.. I hate girl like that.. When she had problem.. they showed it to the whole world so people know that they're bad mood.. Haiz. .Dont know what to say.. Sometimes. .I was like that too.. But not always.. So so so seldom.. Well, I think she wont bring it tomorrow.. I knew it.. Well.. Another thing id I enter Long jump today..  For the first time in my life!! haha!!! XD But.. They're so many rival... FUH!! Dont know if I can win.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment